UP APO Vacancy 2023 Notification Out Date, Syllabus, Age Limit:- Good News for all the law graduate those who are looking for the UP APO Vacancy 2023 if you are also one of them than you have come to the right blog, from here you will find the UP APO Vacancy 2023 In Hindi in details.
As per the latest news and YouTube update UPPSC is going to published a UP APO New Vacancy 2023 notification on the official website, as per the latest news there will be a huge number of UP APO Vacancy 2023 jobs posts is available.
As per the latest news update UP APO Vacancy 2023 notification can be released on the last week of October or November 2023, in this UP APO Upcoming Vacancy 2023 all fresh as well as experienced law graduate candidates can apply.
Candidates should stayed connected with us in the upcoming days to received latest update about UP APO Vacancy 2023 Notification, UP APO Syllabus 2023, UP APO Previous Year Paper, UP APO Age Limit etc by following us on Google News and can also join our Telegram Channel.
UP APO Vacancy 2023 In Hindi
- Legal Jobs In Income Tax Department 2023 Fresher Eligible
- Jharkhand Civil Judge Vacancy 2023 Freshers Eligible
- SSB Lecturer Recruitment 2023 Fresher Eligible
- HAL Teacher Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- Adarsha Vidyalaya Teacher Recruitment 2023
- Law Officer Vacancy In Banks Freshers Eligible
- ISRO Teacher Vacancy 2023 for Freshers
- Air Force School Vacancy 2023-24 Apply Now
- Attorney Jobs For Fresher Apply Online
- Atomic Energy Central School Recruitment 2023
- Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2023
- OP Jindal School Teacher Vacancy 2023
- Airport Authority Of India Recruitment 2023 for Freshers
|Post Name||Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO)|
|Qualification||LL.B (5 Years/3 Years)|
|Age Limit||30 years|
|Salary||Level – 9|
|Apply Date||Notify Soon|
|Visit||For latest Govt Jobs desme.in|
UP APO Vacancy 2023 Eligibility Criteria
3. Education Qualification
The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LL.B 5 Years/3 Years) from any Recognized University. To be eligible for UP APO Jobs posts.
Candidate must be an Indian then only he will be eligible for UP APO or else you can not apply for the recruitment. You should have a valid proof for it like Aadhar card, birth certificate, passing certificate or leaving certificate of your school or college.
2. Age Limit
The minimum age for females and males both is 21 and for maximum age limit is 30 years. The age relaxation is given which are shown in the table below.
|GENDER||MINIMUM AGE||MAXIMUM AGE|
UP APO Selection Process
The Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following which are as follows:-
- Preliminary Written Test
- Mains Written Test
- Interview and/ or Document Verification
UP APO Salary
UP APO Salary:- The candidates who are going to be appointed as UP APO will get a Pay Level 9. The monthly UPPSC APO salary ranges from INR 47500 to INR 151100. The applicants must fulfill all the UPPSC APO Eligibility Criteria prior to applying for the UPPSC APO job profile.
How to apply for the UP APO Recruitment 2023?
Ans Candidates should read the UP APO Recruitment Notification carefully and go to the UP APO Vacancy Official website and follow this process:-
1. Candidates should read the UP APO Recruitment Notification carefully.
2. Complete the Registration process.
3. Complete the fees payment process.
4. Fill up the form by entering basic details.
5. Up load the scanned copies of the documents.
6. Make a final submission by submitting it.
UP APO Vacancy 2023 Notification
- UP APO Vacancy 2023 Notification Download
- UP APO Vacancy 2023 Online Apply.
- UP APO Vacancy 2023 Official Website
- Visit for latest Govt Jobs desme.in
- IIT Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 for Graduate
- Job Vacancy In Siliguri For Freshers 2023
- SDM or DM? Who Is First Class Magistrate In India?
- CBI Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2023 PDF Download
- Legal Jobs In Government Department For Freshers 2023
Q1. What is the salary of an assistant prosecution officer in UP?
Ans The candidates who are going to be appointed as UP APO will get a Pay Level 9. The monthly UPPSC APO salary ranges from INR 47500 to INR 151100. The applicants must fulfill all the UPPSC APO Eligibility Criteria prior to applying for the UPPSC APO job profile.
Q2. Is UP APO a gazetted officer?
Ans UP APO is a dignified gazetted post that has an attractive salary in Pay Level – 8, Rs. 47,600 – Rs. 1,51,100
Q3. Who is eligible for APO?
Ans APO Vacancy Eligiblity Criteria
Candidates must be law graduates (LL.B – 5 Years/ 3 Years) from any recognized University/Institute.
Q4. What is the UP APO Age Limit?
Ans UP APO Age Limit:- Candidates’ age should be minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 30 years. Age relaxation is given to the reserved category candidates.
Q5. From where I can get the UP APO Syllabus?
Ans UP APO Syllabus:- You can get the UP APO Syllabus from our website.
Q6. From where I can get the UP APO Previous Year Paper?
Ans UP APO Previous Year Paper:- You can download the UP APO Syllabus from our website.